Saturday, June 24, 2006

Virginia Sausage Totally Corrupted


Sausage

When i woke up today, i kinda dragged myself to the kitchen.. still sleepy and lazy to get up. And then i started eating a sliced sausage on the kitchen table, and then i asked the servant what it was... and she replied: "Vagina Sausage". Hmmm, i think i'm still groggy coz i didn't hear it right. So i asked again what it was.. "VAGINA SAUSAGE"... I broke out in loud laughter all by myself. My father saw me laughing by myself and i told him what happened.. he ended up laughing boisterously too. Virginia sausage was totally corrupted and molested.

2 comments:

wurlocke said...

I can just picture you laughing out loud. That would have woken up anybody.

*shakes head in amusement*

E. S. de Montemayor said...

hmm... vagina sausage gali ha?? may freudian ear ka gid! haha