Saturday, June 24, 2006

Chococcino


Spanish Chocolate

Buenas noches!

Me and a bunch of friends decided to hang-out in a coffee shop (Coffee Beanery) last night. I decided to order a 'chococcino'. The waiter explained to me that it was a combination of hot spanish chocolate with fresh milk. Doesn't that just make you salivate? I was anticipating having a cup of hot thick dark bittersweet spanish chocolate, and i was thinking of adding as much cream as i please to my cup. And then my cup arrives, with a nice creamy froth on top with a syrup spiral to decorate it. And then i sipped... LAS-AY NGA MILO!!! (BLAND MILO! 1:20 dilution which is only done by the ungas-ungas mommies of the uma of Negros.) I am freaking capable of making a better cup of chocolate using Ovaltine 3in1. So people.. this comes as a caveat when planning to have a drink in Coffee Beanery. Chococcino! BAH!!!

No comments: