Monday, June 12, 2006

Fave Bora Pic


Fave Bora Pic
Originally uploaded by silly_jake.



Party Night 3

Nestea’s Set Point Party

It was held just in front of Hey Jude. It was great! DJ Manolet Dario was playing awesome music. The Nestea boys were spraying mist all over the place, and the Nestea girls were there too. Whoohooo!!! There was also media coverage.. coz we had a close encounter with them.. quite literally when I said “close encounter”. Sometimes, when you are having a nice high and you are really into the music, you kinda close your eyes and just dance and feel the music. What you don’t expect, however, is to find a huge video camera pointed at your face from 2 feet away. No wonder the light and the warm that you felt on your face. That’s exactly what happened to me. And after me, RJ got the same close encounter.. complete with the “closed eyes” dancing. Milan got a bit scared of the camera though, because he never asked permission from his parents to go to Boracay.. hmmmm, what would they think if they saw him dancing on tv? We transferred a bit to Pier One, but the party was boring there. We went back to Hey Jude where I stayed while RJ, Milan and Lynor decided to go back. I met James there again, the usual casual talk. I also met one of the female bartenders, Alexes, and I was teasing her about having some drinks while still on-duty.. and then all of a sudden Borgy Manotoc came along and decided to join me in teasing the bartender. It didn’t take long before he bought me a drink.. along with Alexes, and James. Dig that people! Rubbing elbows with Borgy!

No comments: