Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Bantayan Island, Holy Week, 11-16 April 2006

Day 6 (16 April ’06)

Departure from Bantayan. Wake up time: 6 am. Uhhh! It’s difficult to force yourself to get up when you’ve only had an hour sleep. But, we started freshening up, and packing the remaining stuff. The volleyball! It’s still with Jamil. Then I decided to stay behind while suon bebot, suon aj, and Stanley left for bacolod. Hehehe! It was just an excuse to stay behind one more day. Thank you very much to the Wilson volleyball. My volleyball has a design on it, it looks exactly like the volleyball in the movie Castaway, its name is Wilson. I got the volleyball later that morning. And I had the chance to have a leisurely walk at the beach without the crowd seen on Saturday, I even saw a patch of beach that was the mating ground of starfish. It’s like you have the whole beach to yourself by Sunday afternoon. :-)

1 comment:

E. S. de Montemayor said...

i linked you up if that's ok with you...