Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Bantayan Island, Holy Week, 11-16 April 2006

Day 4 (14 April ’06)

Raging hang-over! Forget the volleyball matches, I didn’t have a partner anymore anyway. I still felt sick the entire morning and most of the afternoon. I knew I had to hydrate myself and eat, but scared that I might throw up again. Good thing there was soup. That was pretty much my diet for the day. Afternoon came, I tried to swim my way out of my hang-over. Doesn’t work, I had poor coordination while swimming. Oh well, back to soup and coffee. By late afternoon, I had recovered, I went back to my usual hang-out at the beach. As soon as I arrived I told them that the dead lives to see another day. I saw Dwight, I apologized about last night, and he was pretty cool about it. And people were drinking again. This time I refused, slept early that night, by early I mean 12 midnight. :-)

No comments: