Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Christmas Walkathon

Terai and I decided to meet on 23 December to go around. While traveling, I got stuck in E. Rodriguez Avenue. Major ‘I am a flower moment!’ The person beside me was with her pre-adolescent bonging-type child who was dripping her food all over my arm. The mother, on the other hand, was occupying more than her fair share of the space, thereby squishing me. And the traffic was horrendous! I spent 2 hours stuck in traffic, when normally I’d spend only 15 minutes traveling that route. In effect, Terai arrived in Makati even before I did, despite warning me that she would be late. In Makati, I got lost looking for Gloria jeans coffee. But finally, I was able to meet Terai; I was 30 minutes late despite leaving earlier than Terai. From the moment we met at Gloria jeans, we spent the rest of the time walking and occasionally eating. We ordered Quattro formaggio at Amici di Don Bosco. Super!

No comments: